How did Justin Bieber propose?

The celebrity  proposed to his girlfriend during a trip to the Bahamas in the summer of 2018.
He confirmed the news with a lengthy Instagram post, the core of which read: “You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else.”

“You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else.”




Where will Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin's wedding be held?

The newly crowned Mrs Bieber told The Cut in an article published on September 13 that she had a brilliant wedding planner scouting out the perfect location – “I think having it in the woods would be so beautiful” – on the West Coast.

But, when rumours emerged on January 23 that the date had been postponed, TMZ also suggested that the idea of an LA wedding might be abandoned in favour of a destination wedding with a smaller guest list.

Source- Vogue .com

No comments: